Thursday, April 16, 2009

#14: THE END

So the end is nearly here...finally. This experience of writing blogs has been a long and frustrating one, with the frustrations being 100 percent my fault. Christina warned us all at the beginning of the semester that it is not a huge job if you did some each week and kept on track. She probably was right, but of course I left most of them until today, giving myself a much unneeded headache. I think that if I had to do it all again I would have spread it out more, and not just because of the work. I think I would have enjoyed knowing what was going on in the world throughout the entire semester. Even though we touched on current events in almost every class, if you do it on your own time you get to pick the articles that interest you personally. It is unfortunate that I realized now that I like being up to date with what is going on, it makes me feel like i am connected to the world. Hopefully after this great epiphany I will continue to stay connected, not necessarily through reading but maybe I will turn on the news once in awhile. Sorry make that real news, not TMZ or anything else played on MTV that I stay up to date with now. I hope that everyone else took something from this assignment and that we all learned something, even if it was as small as wanted to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment